Puzzle Piece Pendant
Sensory Necklace for children who chew on non-food items. This durable piece will help be an alternative for sensory needs.
This puzzle piece is larger than a normal pendant and thicker too which is great for those mid-heavy chewers. (Note size in picture)
Necklace comes on satin paracord with a safety breakaway clasp.
Top Rack Dishwasher Safe!
*Always use this product under adult supervision. Just like any products with small parts NEVER leave child unattended. Please inspect items for damage to cording and beads before each use*
Made of food-grade silicone that is free of BPAs, Phthalates, cadmium, lead or any harmful toxins. This FDA-approved silicone is hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
is on back order