This is the perfect safe Pearl Necklace for you to wear and your little one to nibble on! The beads are a iridescent white or metallic gold.
Wear this necklace to dress up your outfit or add to your favorite dress.
This style has a 15 inch drop.
You will notice our necklaces do not have beads at the neckline. This keeps the necklace from pulling your hair.
**Always use this product under adult supervision. Just like any products with small parts NEVER leave child unattended. Please inspect items for damage to cording and beads before each use*
Made of food-grade silicone that is free of BPAs, Phthalates, cadmium, lead or any harmful toxins. This FDA-approved silicone is hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
Top Rack Dishwasher Safe!